VOLUNTEER AT RIBFEST
Our volunteer sign up will be up and running in May 2019. Please come back!
We look forward to seeing you at RIBFEST
Volunteering at the Winnipeg Rotary RIBFEST is a great opportunity to meet people, give back to the community and have fun, all at the same time. Rotary itself is a network of volunteers throughout the world. Many of the RIBFEST volunteers are Rotary members or friends or family
Our 3 day RIBFEST event requires many volunteers to cover set up, entertainment, beverage service, raffle ticket sales, clean up, security, greeters and many other functions. There’s music, good food and a great atmosphere to work in. This is a great way for you to experience RIBFEST first hand.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Set up on Thursday Aug 22nd
- Greeting at the entrance gates
- Cleaning up in the food tent
- Sorting waste and recyclables
- Selling pop and water
- Assisting with the children’s activities
- Selling liquor tickets (must be 18 years of age)
- Assisting with the entertainment set up
- Tearing down on Sunday Aug 25th after 7 pm
Our shifts will run for 3 to 4 hours.