VOLUNTEER AT RIBFEST
Our Volunteer Sign up site is Up and Running!
We look forward to seeing you at RIBFEST
Volunteering at the Winnipeg Rotary RIBFEST is a great opportunity to meet people, give back to the community and have fun, all at the same time. Rotary itself is a network of volunteers throughout the world. Many of the RIBFEST volunteers are Rotary members or friends or family
Our 3 day RIBFEST event requires many volunteers to cover set up, entertainment, beverage service, raffle ticket sales, clean up, security, greeters and many other functions. There’s music, good food and a great atmosphere to work in. This is a great way for you to experience RIBFEST first hand.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Set up on Thursday Aug 23rd
- Greeting at the entrance gates
- Cleaning up in the food tent
- Sorting waste and recyclables
- Selling pop and water
- Assisting with the children’s activities
- Selling liquor tickets (must be 18 years of age)
- Serving liquor (must be 18 years of age)
- Selling raffle tickets
- Assisting with the entertainment set up
- Tearing down on Sunday Aug 26th after 7 pm
Our shifts will run for 3 to 4 hours.