VOLUNTEER AT RIBFEST
Please sign up for RIBFEST 2017!
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/iJZLzbi
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone.
We look forward to seeing you at RIBFEST
Volunteering at the Winnipeg Rotary RIBFEST is a great opportunity to meet people, give back to the community and have fun, all at the same time. Rotary itself is a network of volunteers throughout the world. Many of the RIBFEST volunteers are Rotary members or friends or family
Our 3 day RIBFEST event requires many volunteers to cover set up, entertainment, beverage service, raffle ticket sales, clean up, security, greeters and many other functions. There’s music, good food and a great atmosphere to work in. This is a great way for you to experience RIBFEST first hand.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Set up on Thursday Aug 24th
- Greeting at the entrance gates
- Cleaning up in the food tent
- Sorting waste and recyclables
- Selling pop and water
- Assisting with the children’s activities
- Selling liquor tickets (must be 18 years of age)
- Serving liquor (must be 18 years of age)
- Selling raffle tickets
- Assisting with the entertainment set up
- Tearing down on Sunday Aug 27th after 7 pm
Our shifts will run for 3 to 4 hours.