VOLUNTEER AT RIBFEST
Volunteering at the Winnipeg Rotary RIBFEST is a great opportunity to meet people, give back to the community and have fun, all at the same time. Rotary itself is a network of volunteers throughout the world. Many of the RIBFEST volunteers are Rotary members or friends or family
Our 3 day RIBFEST event requires many volunteers to cover set up, entertainment, beverage service, raffle ticket sales, clean up, security, greeters and many other functions. There’s music, good food and a great atmosphere to work in. This is a great way for you to experience RIBFEST first hand.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Set up on Thursday Aug 24th
- Greeting at the entrance gates
- Cleaning up in the food tent
- Sorting waste and recyclables
- Selling pop and water
- Assisting with the children’s activities
- Selling liquor tickets (must be 18 years of age)
- Serving liquor (must be 18 years of age)
- Selling raffle tickets
- Assisting with the entertainment set up
- Tearing down on Sunday Aug 27th after 7 pm
Our shifts will run for 3 to 4 hours.
Please sign up for RIBFEST 2017!
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/iJZLzbi
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone.